The health in hand Philosophy: Prevention is Key!
We all know that being in good health is a great way to prolong our lives and make getting older less arduous, but being healthy has to be one of the most enabling and empowering things you can do for yourself.
Imagine waking up feeling energetic, clear headed and lively; Imagine feeling motivated to exercise and feeling even more energised afterwards; Imagine dealing with the stressful events in your life and bouncing straight back to top form; and imagine how all this could impact on your family and friends.
Creating a healthy body and mind is key to realising your own dreams and ambitions and to supporting those of the people you care about.
I am here to help you find what it is you need to reach your optimum health and to provide information, guidance and support on your journey there.
The Magic 8
- Give your body the right fuel so it can function at its best
- Minimise the burdens you place upon your body. Chemical exposure, pollutants, stress, negative emotions, artificial additives, processed fats, refined foods – they all have a detrimental effect upon your health.
- Move your body regularly. Challenge it, push it and stretch it in a way that makes you feel good.
- Find a positive emotional outlet. Express yourself!
- Take time to focus on yourself and on meeting your needs.
- Ask for what you need and ask for help when you need it.
- Set realistic, motivating goals for your life in general and for your health in particular. Re-evaluate them regularly.
- Learn to recognise and update old habits and beliefs which no longer work for you and are holding you back.
Together, we will establish the details of these principles as they apply specifically to you by looking at those areas which negatively affect your emotional and physical health and then identify the steps you can take towards being the very best you can be.
What makes health in hand unique?
My success as a natural health therapist lies in the fact that I address each of the emotional, psychological, physical and nutritional aspects of my clients’ lives – an approach I believe is vital if I am going to help you to make significant and permanent changes to your lifestyle and increase your sense of wellbeing.
Superficially eliminating symptoms is not the same as addressing the root cause. My diverse experience and my extensive studies and research, together with a history of personal health struggles, ideally equip me to be the catalyst and guide for the changes you know you need to make, but don’t know how.
An important factor in my client’s success is the continued support I offer as part of my health programmes. I do not simply prescribe and then abandon my clients, instead, I maintain contact to provide emotional and practical support as it is required.